03 Oct 2021
Dear family in Christ
Have you ever wondered how our fellow Christian brothers and sisters around the world are coping with the Covid-19 pandemic?
May I encourage you to read some Covid-related stories from this website https://ymi.today/covid-19/
This website is hosted by YMI, a resource and outreach department of Our Daily Bread Ministries.
These short stories, testimonies and articles were written by Christians residing in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, USA and China. The writers wrote their reflections upon experiencing how the Covid-19 pandemic had impacted their lives in their respective countries.
Here are some story titles:
- How to Beat That Languishing Feeling
- God’s Unexpected Plan for My Family Through COVID-19
- 3 Uplifting things to do while Waiting for restrictions to lift
- 3 Ways To Share Jesus in a Post-COVID World
- 4 Tips To Survive A Second Lockdown
- Losing Patience with Covid-19?
- To My Pre-Covid-19 Self, From 2020 Me
- 3 Ways to Live by Faith Amidst Covid-19
- When Covid-19 Disrupted My Travels Plans
- How Psalm 121 Speaks to Covid-19
- 3 Ways To Combat Cabin Fever
- Coronavirus Pandemic: I’m Afraid, and I Don’t Even Know Why
- Covid-19: One Month Later, I’m Still Trapped at Home
- Coronavirus Outbreak: In My Panic-Buying, I Bagged More Than Rice
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Would You Be Selfish or Selfless?
I pray that the Lord will use these reflective stories and testimonies to encourage, comfort and strengthen your heart during such challenging times.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear …” Psalm 46:1-2